The Microsoft Teams notification channel posts build reports whenever a build is
finished, depending on its configuration.
To integrate Microsoft Teams into Blackfire:
- Follow the Microsoft Teams guide to add a webhook connector;
- Copy/paste the Webhook URL in the Webhook URL field;
- Select your Blackfire notifications preferences and click on save.
You can use the follow icon.
You can configure when a notification should be posted:
- On success: a notification is always or never sent when the builds
succeeds, or only when the status changes;
- On failure: a notification is always or never sent when the builds
fails, or only when the status changes;