The Slack notification channel posts build reports whenever a build is finished, depending
on its configuration.
To integrate Slack into Blackfire:
- Follow the Slack guide to add a webhook integration;
- Copy/paste the Webhook URL in the Webhook URL field;
- Select your Blackfire notifications preferences and click on save.
You can configure when a notification should be posted:
- On success: a notification is always or never sent when the builds
succeeds, or only when the status changes;
- On failure: a notification is always or never sent when the builds
fails, or only when the status changes;