You decided to subscribe to the Premium or Enterprise Edition, congratulations!
Here is a quick checklist to help you make sure you will benefit from all of
the features you now have access to.
Upgrading to Enterprise
On top of the Premium features mentioned above, you can now benefit from:
- Advanced integrations;
- A larger quota of Environments.
Please make sure to:
- Review the available native integrations and API to start builds
- Review the available notification channels for build results
- Decide how to configure Blackfire Environments
depending on your workflows, tooling and infrastructure. Please contact us
if you need any support on this topic.
A good practice when configuring Blackfire Environments is to consider
where your application is deployed and why. For instance, you can create:
- One Environment for development. All of your team members will use the
corresponding server credentials on their machines to benefit from the
Premium or Enterprise Edition features while profiling locally deployed
- One Environment for test/staging. If you have a continuous
integration/continuous deployment tooling and infrastructure configured,
that will make it possible for you to automatically start Blackfire
- One Environment for production. That is a great place for you to
configure periodic builds and get detailed
insights on code performance where it really matters.